5 Ways To Show Your Clients You Care
It’s not simply enough to send a thank you card in the mail. After someone’s worked with you for months you have gotten to know their likes and dislikes fairly well. This leads to an opportunity for you to leave an impression at the end of your homebuying experience. It doesn’t take much and often the client appreciates that added touch you’ve gone to that will ensure you’re service won’t be forgotten.
As a real estate agent, you understand that closing on a home doesn’t have to mean closing out your relationship with your clients. After you’ve helped a client buy their first house, sell the family cabin, or downsize to their dream beachside condo, you’ll share a memorable connection that puts you in position to give them a perfectly unique gift.
- Keep it simple and smart-With all the hassle with move in days, you can send your former client a nice housewarming gift that includes lawn service for their first month in their new home.
- Hire a cleaning crew to come through right before move-in will definitely ensure a smooth transition into their new home.
- Offer them a membership for a month like wine-club, coffee subscription, or perhaps tickets to the zoo for the family.
- Share a map of their new neighborhood and scope out places that are family, pet, and single friendly.
- Buy a personal gift that really shows you cared about your client and have it delivered personally or shipped. Often we're always in too much of a rush but think about purchasing locally-made items and curating a gift that features what I like to call” The Best Feature of the House” gift. focus on that room and put together a darling gift.