This Realtor Client Gift Box brings together Portland's most adored brands in one unique gift collection. Looking to celebrate a new house deserves the very best for your new clients! We curated this box with a little bit of right now (eat the trail mix!) and some things that will last (tea towel and cutting board) and other realtors have raved about it!
Since connecting with Inger McDowell, at With Love, From PDX we’ve had excellent feedback on gifts to our clients and business partners. I especially like that Inger has worked with us to create specific and unique gift boxes. Each box is wonderfully packaged and styled. As the seasons and our clients evolve, I see that our gifting options will evolve as well.- Steph, Guild Mortgage Company
- Woodworking requires precision and design expertise and Blake Manning's custom cutting boards is a welcomed addition in any kitchen with the unique notch for hanging from the wall
- MakeLike studio operates from Makers Row in inner SE Portland where a small team create tea towels, wallpaper, and other fun interior designing goods
- Brett Aube moonlights as a chocolatier during the day for a local chocolate company and maker of Conundrum Trail Mix by night
- Ranger chocolate operates in a shared space with Trailhead Coffee near Burnside St. they offer a range of dark chocolates from regions like Peru
- Mt Hood local Christine Mott is the maker behind Hot Maple Hot Sauce it's sure to add spice to any new recipe
- PNW Blackbird Teas' won us over and we've included Duke of Earl in this collection