If you know anything about Portland than you know we have a way with food in this city. With some many options we chose a little bit of what we think makes this a perfect gift box for the foodie in your life.
- Mustard & Co offers a line of mustard's from classic to black truffle and all you need is a dab to make the perfect meal just right
- Elise & James founders of 1927 S'mores have a sweet way with s'mores and they've built a business on reinventing something old and making it new again
- Groundup PDX is a women owned startup creating delicious nut butters curated in a community kitchen space with a mission to support wome who've experienced DV
- Mt Hood local Christine Mott is the maker behind Hot Maple Hot Sauce it's sure to add spice to any new recipe
- Savage Chips have been around since 2013 and with flavors like Mesquite, Cheddar Dill, Sausage & Pepper we think they're on to something
- Albina City Nuts is a favorite and their sweet and salty blends are an office delight
- Sterling, Trailhead, Nossa, Tanager coffees come in every box